FREE Colon Cancer Screening
Are you at risk for colon cancer?
Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus invites youto receive a FREE colon cancer screening.
This opportunity is available to the first 50 eligible participants through a grant-funded program.
• The risk of colorectal cancer increases with age
• Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer diagnosed in both men and women in the US
• Lifestyle factors may contribute to an increased risk of colon cancer such as:Alcohol consumption / Smoking / Obesity
• Symptoms include:Blood in or on your stool / Stomach pains and cramps / Unexpected weight loss
Requirements for participation:
• Average risk for colon cancer
• Age 45-75
• No family history of colorectal cancer
• No personal history of Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, colorectral cancer or certain types of polyps
|Language / Culture||
Last Updated: 08/12/19