Transforming The Intense Child: The Nurtured Heart Approach
Saturday, January 27, 2018
- 3:30 PM
This event has already occurred!
Presented by Jim Kimberling, LSW, Advanced Trainer Nurtured Heart Approach
• Develop insight into the Nurtured Heart Approach and how to implement its core values: The 3 Stands.
• Thorough comprehension of the three theories supporting the 3 Stands
• Understand intensity, that it is the greatness and force of life, and that it is to be nurtured in ways that support success.
• Gain an understanding of, The Reset, a time-out alternative
• Summarize the concept of Inner Wealth.
• Comprehension of the 4 NHA recognitions, what behaviors to recognize and when to recognize them.
Workshop Fee: $65. Lunch and CEU’s included! Space is limited.
This course is approved by the Association of Social Work Boards - ASWB NJ CE Course Approval Program Provider #103 Course #1046 from 09/23/2016 to 09/23/2018. Social workers will receive the following type and number of credits: 6 Hour General Social Work Practice
Last Updated: 01/10/18