2020 Ocean Partnership for Children Community Resource Development Funds Request for Proposals
January 10, 2020
As part of our contract with the New Jersey Children’s System of Care, Ocean Partnership for Children (OPC) has access to limited funds designated for one time use by community organizations to promote and develop new, additional, and/or unique resources addressing an unmet or under-served need in Ocean County.
“Request for Proposals” (RFP) Topic: This letter serves as a “Request for Proposals” (RFP) to develop and/or increase the availability of resources to Ocean County youth and their families.
A maximum total of $25,000 is available to fund one or more projects. Funding is to be used for expansion or creation of resources available to Ocean County youth experiencing emotional, behavioral, developmental, intellectual, and substance use needs, and their families. All types of projects that result in the expansion or creation of community-based resources will be considered with preference given to those programs that address needs related to:
- Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
- Children under 10 years old
- Youth Ages 18-21 years old
- Race Equity
- LGBTQ Community
Collaborative applications that maximize the impact of these limited funds are encouraged as well as projects that include family participation. All awards are contingent on the sufficiency and availability of CSOC funding. Final decisions regarding grant awards will be at the discretion of the CSOC. See 'View Flyer' tab on the right for full RFP notice.
- Bidders Meeting: 10:00 am Thursday, January 30, 2020
- RFP Submission Deadline: 5:00 PM Friday, February 14, 2020
- Proposal Review Meeting: 1:00 pm Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- Proposal(s) anticipated to be recommended to NJ-CSOC on Friday, March 27, 2020
- Disbursal of funds and program implementation is anticipated for Spring 2020