Caregiver Care Camp
Saturday, May 11, 2019
- 2:00 PM
This event has already occurred!
Designed for people providing care to a family member:
• Caring for others means that you need to care for yourself!
• Discover strategies that cultivate inner resources to deal with outer challenges.
• Enjoy an interactive workshop with wellness education and effective self-care strategies.
• Explore your strengths; and connect with others.
• Learn: Yogic breathing, relaxation, postures, meditation and mindfulness practices that anyone can do and benefit from.
Registration fee is $25.
Yoga mats, workshop materials, and lunch are provided.
Last Updated: 03/28/19