Helping Hands Family
Helping Hands Family is a group of ABA Therapy Clinics in PA, NJ and NY. We use the American Medical Association endorsed Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) practice to better the lives of our children. Our goal is to help parents navigate the path to starting therapy and to foster continuous improvement over the course of treatment.
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a proven clinical therapy that’s been yielding impressive results for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder since the 1960s. ABA therapy can improve social, communication, and learning skills, as well as general quality of life, through positive reinforcement.
At HHF, we believe in ABA because:
- It’s an evidence-based treatment endorsed by the US Surgeon General and American Psychological Association for children with ASD
- It’s adaptable to the individual
- It teaches skills useful in everyday life
- It’s flexible—can be one-on-one or used in a group
- It uses positive reinforcement
Behavioral / Mental Health
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 10/12/21