Garden State Equality Webinar Series: Safer Nonprofit Workspaces for LGBTQ+ Staff
Monday, December 18, 2023
- 3:00 PM
Garden State Equality Webinar Series: Safer Nonprofit Workspaces for LGBTQ+ Staff.Session 1: How to Be an Ally
- A training on making workspaces safer and more equitable for LGBTQ+ staff and colleagues. Workshop explains: the foundations of "What is an Ally," and LGBTQ+ 101 terminology; statistics about the LGBTQ+ Community and disadvantages the community faces; how Allies can better cultivate safe spaces; and the importance of providing affirming healthcare for all people.
- Date and Time: 12/4 from 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sign up: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIvf-Ctqz4oG9coyF1TNdhlQCFOrLLa1ZoD#/registration
- For Leadership, HR, organizational policy makers, Equity and Inclusion staff of NJ nonprofits.
It is highly recommended that attendees also attend Session One.
Participants are encouraged to bring current or draft policies formulated after How to Be an Ally. Policies will be reviewed with a focus on ensuring that they are inclusive and protect all employees.
- Date and Time: 1/9 from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Sign up: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEvcOyqqzwjGtzJY9CLcvaXhyZBECSkmLOo#/registration
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Last Updated: 11/02/23