New Jersey Warehousemen and Movers Association (NJWMA)
In the belief that our industry deserves our combined best efforts to advance itself, in order to better serve the general public, we are pledged to the concept that to do so must be within the framework of high principles of conduct.
As participating members of the New Jersey Warehousemen and Movers Association (NJWMA) we therefore embrace this code:
- Never participate in business practices with the moving public and members of the industry which is not in every respect fair and honest.
- Just treatment and integrity shall be adhered to in all dealings with the moving public and members of the industry
- Working conditions and the welfare of all employees shall be given the highest consideration with special emphasis on health and safety
- Mutual efforts shall be pursued towards improvement and maintenance of high standards for our industry, meeting all contractual obligations
- Adherence to a policy of truth in advertising shall be followed; never making public or private, statements which can not be substantiated or executed.
Basic Needs / Assistance
Employment / Training
Last Updated: 03/19/15