Creative Consulting Services, Inc. (CCSI)
Creative Consulting Services, Inc, a leader in the mental and behavioral health care industry, was founded in 2003 by its President, Edwin Melendez who has provided in-home services since 1981. The agency has grown into a successful organization in terms of its operations, its client base, and its associates.
With a highly qualified staff of therapists, behavioral assistants and mentors, supported by an efficient and experienced administrative group, CCSI provides outstanding services to children and families throughout New Jersey.
While leading the way with technology, CCSI has managed to stay focused on its core services. Through partnerships with families, referring agencies, and other service providers, CCSI’s highly qualified therapists, behavioral assistants, and mentors assist families in building on the existing strengths and creating positive change for themselves. Interventions are facilitated by seasoned professionals who are successful in creating results that are sustainable and lead to crisis-free lives. CCSI utilizes the concepts of empowerment, respecting individuality and cultural diversity. These values are at the heart of everything we do.
- Provides in-home Therapy, Behavioral Assistance, Mentoring and Completes Needs Assessments.
- Offers specialized services in areas such as domestic violence, sexual abuse, substance/chemical abuse, behavioral/emotional-based disorders, oppositional defiant disorder, ADD/ADHD, mood disorders, bipolar disorder, developmental & intellectual disability, and, but not limited to, HIV.
- Services the needs of families beyond regular work hours and days.
- Offers services Statewide.
- Provides services in different languages.
- Requires 4 types of background checks, including federal criminal and sex offender checks, for all staff.
- Uses quality controls to collect and respond to feedback from families.
- Processes documentation using state-of-the-art, online, HIPAA compliant technology, and record-keeping.
Behavioral / Mental Health
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 06/26/19