This event has already occurred!
The TA Network operates multiple Learning Communities (LC’s) that are available to any and all participants on various topics. The LC’s were assembled with the most pressing needs of the children's behavioral health field in mind, and are facilitated by a diverse group of content experts. Opportunities for peer examples and interactions are also provided in addition to robust resources and tools.
See below for information about, and to register for, an upcoming webinar. You can navigate this page by using your browser's back and forward buttons. If you are having trouble viewing the calendar below, you can also access this schedule here.
For more information about each of our Learning Communities, click here.
- Assessment of Psychosis-Risk Syndrome in the Real World Thursday, June 13, 2019 01:00 PM EDT - 02:30 PM EDT
- Strategies for Preventing Custody Relinquishment for Mental Health Services Wednesday, June 19, 2019 02:30 PM EDT - 04:00 PM EDT
- Addressing Trauma in Children of Incarcerated Parents within Urban Communities Thursday, June 20, 2019 01:30 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Youth & Families: Reaching Common Ground That Moves Us Forward Thursday, June 20, 2019 04:00 PM EDT - 05:30 PM EDT
- Components of Mobile Response and Stabilization Services Shared Across Best Practice Programs Friday, June 21, 2019 02:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Direct Connect Learning Community: Engaging Youth Leaders that are Survivors of Traumatic Situations including Domestic Violence. Wednesday, June 26, 2019 03:00 PM EDT - 04:30 PM EDT
- Suicide Prevention in Native American/Alaska Native Communities Thursday, June 27, 2019 03:30 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Policy for Transformed Lives: A Framework for Policy and Systems Change to Support Young Adult Mental Health Friday, June 28, 2019 02:00 PM EDT - 03:30 PM EDT
- Building Family Leadership and Voice Friday, July 12, 2019 02:00 PM EDT - 03:30 PM EDT
- Behind the Asterisk*: Perspectives on Young Adult Mental Health from "Small and Hard-to-Reach" Communities Tuesday, July 23, 2019 02:00 PM EDT - 03:30 PM EDT
- Care Integration Best Practices: Consensus Findings from an Expert Convening Wednesday, July 31, 2019 01:00 PM EDT - 02:30 PM EDT
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Clinical High Risk Thursday, August 8, 2019 01:00 PM EDT - 02:30 PM EDT
- The Intersection of Cultural Competence, Trauma-Informed Care and Behavioral Health: Addressing Adverse Childhood Experiences in Urban Communities Thursday, August 29, 2019 01:30 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Financing to Support Better Outcomes for Young Adults Tuesday, September 24, 2019 02:00 PM EDT - 03:30 PM EDT
Last Updated: 06/06/19