Saturday, December 9, 2017
- 3:00 PM
This event has already occurred!
- DOES YOUR CHILD HAVE AN IEP?
- DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S EDUCATION?
- DOES YOUR YOUTH NEED TO BUILD THEIR SELF-ADVOCACY SKILLS?
- ARE YOU PREPARING TO TRANSITION FROM SCHOOL TO ADULT LIFE?
This FREE conference will provide information to both youth and their parents on education rights, health care, assistive technology, supported decision-making, adult services and more. Join us to learn strategies that will help your family prepare for the future.
* Look to the Future: Transition from School to Adult Life
* Adult Service Systems - Making Connections
* Pre-Employment Transition Services
* Integrating Health Into the Transition IEP
* Talking to Your Child About Disability: When, How & Why
* Supported Decision Making & Alternatives to Guardianship
*Youth Track for Self-Advocacy: an interactive day of self-advocacy skill building for for youth ages 14-21
The following organizations will be exhibiting and providing information:
Division Vocational Rehabilitation of Camden County,
The Boggs Center
Division of Disability Services,
TD Bank Project Search (Camden County)
Camden County Center for Independent Living
Prism Support Services
Alpha Child And Family Services
Last Updated: 11/21/17