Sunday, January 26, 2020
- 2:00 PM
This event has already occurred!
On January 26, 2019, from 11pm-2pm, growers and naturalists will enjoy mingling with like-minded guests to discuss native plants, organic gardening, pollinator gardens, food preservation and more.
Admission: At this free event, bring seeds to swap if you like or purchase some from our vendors to start your own journey. If you do not have seeds, please consider making a $10 donation to keep events like this coming to Insectropolis.
Seed Swap will feature the following vendors and workshops:
- Grow Your Own Mushrooms w/ Drop The Beet Farms: 10am, $40/person (REGISTER HERE)
- Edible Bird Seed Native Plants Wreath - with Rebecca Polenberg of Wild Spaces by Becky: 10am, $30/person. (REGISTER HERE)
- Tinctures & Tonics - with Leslie Feingold of Wildcraft Herb
- Lacto-Fermented Pickles - with Jesse Herdman of Insectropolis
- Apianway (Local Honey)
- Backyard Harvest (Food as Medicine)
- Cattus Island County Park
- Drop The Beet Farms (Largest Aquaponics Farm in NJ)
- Endangered Wings (Saving the Monarch Butterfly)
- Kula Urban Farm (Urban Farm specializing in Hydroponics)
- The Little Plant Company (Native Plant Garden Design)
- Rutgers Master Gardeners of Ocean County
- Surfrider Foundation: Jersey Shore Chapter (Non-profit Environtmental Organization)
- Wildcraft Herb (Herbalist in Asbury Park)
Last Updated: 01/02/20