NAMI NJ Dara Axelrod Expressive Arts Mental Health Poetry Contest!
Tuesday, February 20 -
Sunday, April 1, 2018
This year we'd like to really speak to the poet in your heart. Each of us has an essence that resonates within us. We nurture it and it sings for our lifetime. So, this year we're asking, "What is your song?"
Our host Jacquese Armstrong is sharing her "freedom song" with you. We invite you to sing your song with her this year.
* Poem should be in keeping with the theme.
* Poem must be typewritten. If sent electronically, please do not send PDF files.
* Poem should be no longer than 40 lines.
* Please fill out a media release form to accompany your entry.
* Provide a cover letter that includes your name, e-mail (if available), mailing address and phone number.
* Contest submission deadline is April 1, 2018.
So get those pens and computers ready! Mail your typed entries to:
NAMI NJ Poetry Contest
1562 Route 130
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Last Updated: 02/20/18